At Mays Dermatology & Cosmetic Center, we pride ourselves in providing the convenience of same day appointments with minimal wait times. All visits are with a Board Certified Dermatologist, or Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. We offer online scheduling HERE or you may call 502-384-6544, option 2 to speak to a receptionist.
The following are required at your appointment:
1. Valid ID and Insurance Card
2. Form of payment
3. Your required patient paperwork click HERE to access.
On the day of surgery: You will be consented for the procedure and the doctor will explain the entire procedure in detail with you.
1. Please arrive wearing comfortable loose clothing and no jewelry.
2. Please do NOT discontinue any of your medications unless directly advised by our office or your PCP. This includes blood thinners.
3. You may eat a light meal. No need to be NPO as we only use local anesthesia.
4. Your doctor will determine your follow-up or suture removal day after your procedure.
1. Please arrive to your scheduled cosmetic procedure on time with cleansed skin (no makeup) and/or scalp if hair procedure.
2. You may eat breakfast and take your normal medications unless advised not to by our office
3. Please make sure you have read all the Pre- procedure instructions. Click HERE to access the instructions for your designated procedure.
4. Please bring your favorite book or audiobook for downtime during the numbing process.
5. If receiving a calming medication (Xanax) you must have a driver accompany you.
6. You will receive a post procedure product goodie bag and recommendations with exact post instructions.
7. Most procedures have minimal downtime with some redness, peeling and swelling. Most patients can resume work right after their procedure. If your procedure requires significant healing time we will inform you prior to it so you can plan accordingly.
We offer the convenience of fast, easy, and inexpensive shipping of all your product orders. To place an online order click HERE. A one-time flat fee of $12 is charged for all orders in the US. In-stock items usually ship within 2 business days. Orders are shipped Monday- Friday during business hours via USPS. USPS orders are typically delivered within 5 business days. If you have any issues receiving your order please contact the office at 502-384-6544.