- Hair Center
- PAY BILL
Prior to scheduling: You MUST have the following:
1. Drivers License
2. Medical insurance card (if billing insurance)
3. A form of payment (Credit or Debit card)
The following are required at your appointment:
1. Valid ID and Insurance Card
2. Form of payment
3. Your required patient paperwork click HERE to access.
On the day of surgery: You will be consented for the procedure and the doctor will explain the entire procedure in detail with you.
1. Please arrive wearing comfortable loose clothing and no jewelry.
2. Please do NOT discontinue any of your medications unless directly advised by our office or your PCP. This includes blood thinners.
3. You may eat a light meal. No need to be NPO as we only use local anesthesia.
4. Your doctor will determine your follow-up or suture removal day after your procedure.
2. You may eat breakfast and take your normal medications unless advised not to by our office
3. Please make sure you have read all the Pre- procedure instructions. Click HERE to access the instructions for your designated procedure.
4. Please bring your favorite book or audiobook for downtime during the numbing process.
5. If receiving a calming medication (Xanax) you must have a driver accompany you.
6. You will receive a post procedure product goodie bag and recommendations with exact post instructions.
7. Most procedures have minimal downtime with some redness, peeling and swelling. Most patients can resume work right after their procedure. If your procedure requires significant healing time we will inform you prior to it so you can plan accordingly.
We carry the newest model of Xtract laser for treatment of psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo and other conditions. Treatments are typically 2x per week for an average of 10-15 minutes depending on body surface area treated.An Average of 10-12 treatments is usually recommended for remission.
- EXPOSURE to covid : You will be advised to stay home. Your deposit is applied to a RESCHEDULED appointment within 10-14 days of exposure as a one time courtesy with a documented doctors note and/or rapid test results.
- Have SYMPTOMS of covid : your appointment will be cancelled and cancellation fee waived as a one time courtesy if provided with rapid test results.
Monday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Copyright 2018 © Mays Dermatology & Cosmetic Center. All Rights Reserved.